Meredith Hill, Esq.
Meredith is the Founder and Principal Attorney at the Hill Law Group.
She is a native of Montgomery County, Maryland, and has been practicing law since 2011.
She first began her legal career as a Public Defender in Indianapolis, Indiana and later moved back home to Maryland where she worked as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Baltimore City, Maryland.
Prior to opening her own law firm, she worked as an Attorney-Advisor at the Department of Justice Office of the Pardon Attorney.
While at DOJ, she worked on President Obama’s Clemency Initiative which commuted the sentence of over 1700 offenders.
In 2018, Meredith opened her law firm focusing her practice on estate planning and small business law.
She enjoys educating her clients, walking them through the legal process, and helping them prepare for the future.
Meredith was recently recognized as one of the top 40 attorneys under the age of 40 in the state of Maryland by the National Black Lawyers Association.
When she is not practicing law, Meredith is a barre instructor at The Bar Method in North Potomac, MD.
- District of Columbia
- The George Washington University Law School, LL.M-Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, JD
- The University of Virginia, BA-Economics
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- J. Franklin Bourne Bar Association